Packing for any holiday can be extremely stressful. What do you pack? How many tops of the exact same colour but different style do you take with you? How many pairs of jeans? Will you have enough space?
These are all questions that run through your mind and this article should help structure your packing experience for you.
• Passport (if you are travelling to a foreign country)
• Comfortable clothing/Loungewear
• Clothing appropriate for warm weather: T-shirts, shorts, dresses, skirts etc.
• Clothing appropriate for cold weather: If you are staying within the U.K. then you will already be an expert on the unpredictable weather our skies spring upon us during the Summer. To accommodate for this, it is recommended to take an a light cardigan, jumper or jacket incase the wind or rain starts attacking 1.5 seconds after the sun had finally come out.
• Toiletries: shampoo and conditioner, shower gel, body lotion, cotton buds/Q tips, toothbrush and toothpaste - unfortunately we have all been there, having packed everything completely unnecessary to only forget the one thing that was completely necessary…a toothbrush!
• Hair brush
• Electrical Converters (if you are travelling to a foreign country)
• Medication and Pain Killers
• Phone/Laptop Chargers: for those of you who are locked on to your phones, your holiday can soon turn to hell if your phone dies, leaving you unable to take a picture of your meal to post on to Instagram!
Remember to keep calm and pack composedly to ensure that nothing is forgotten…Or you could just chuck anything and everything you find into your suitcase, 10 minutes before you leave the house in a panic. Its up to you!
Visit www.airlinen.co.uk to provide your guests with their luxury toiletries and pure quality linen so that they do not have to bring their own.